Mark it down. September 30, 2007. The worst day in Miami Dolphins history.
For on this day:
- Dan Marino's hallowed TD record falls to Brett Favre.
- The Dolphins' former quarterback Daunte Culpepper throws 2 touchdowns and rushes for 3 touchdowns against Miami in an utterly embarrassing 35-17 loss at home.
- The Dolphins new quarterback Trent Green throws for a meager 158 yards, 0 touchdowns and 2 interceptions.
- The once vaunted Dolphins defense gives up a total of 299 rushing yards to the Raiders, including 179 to backup running back Justin Fargas.
- The Dolphins start the 2007 season 0-4, marking the worst start by a Dolphins coach in his first-year as head coach.
- The Dolphins are two consecutive losses away from tying the worst start in franchise history.
- The Dolphins are now the only winless team in the AFC, and join the St. Louis Rams and New Orleans Saints as the only teams yet to win a game in the NFL.
Rock bottom? No, no, my friends. This is a big piece of horse shit lodged at the bottom of a cesspool buried underneath a mound of 3 month old dead animals.
If you hate watching and rooting for this team right now, be thankful you're not me. I got 12 more weeks of blogging about these assholes on a daily basis.