Hey. I'm back. Hi. Hello. How are you?
Sorry for not posting anything yesterday. The reasons are four-fold:
1.) I was hungover all day recovering from the booze and the Foo Fighters concert the previous night.
2.) There's not a whole lot going on in Dolphins Nation.
3.) I was mourning the loss of the guy who invented the hula-hoop. You know. For kids.
4.) Mostly, I was hungover.
Anyway, there still isn't a lot going on. Unless you guys want to discuss our new offensive line coach. Yea. Didn't think so. Also, I see some of you have already started the draft talk, which is cool. But I'm just not ready yet. Perhaps when the season ends officially.
Anyway, here are some links to send you off into the weekend. Tomorrow is the Little Dude's birthday and the Dudette and I are putting together a party for him. Yup. A house full of screaming kids, their asshole parents and a bounce house. I asked the Dudette if she'd like to shove a railroad spike into my rectum while we're at it. Because it would completely bring this shit full circle. She declined.
So my weekend is set! Word to the wise, kids. If you don't want to be a Dad before you turn 30, either A.) ignore the hot girl B.) masturbate or C.) wear a condom (I'm Tom Brady! I'm Tom Brady!)
Anyway, I love my son. His little bastard friends and their douchey parents and my home being treated like a Chuck E. Cheeze's, not so much. The song posted above is Big Me by the Foo Fighters. It's the song that got me the Dudette (I sang it to her. I'm a straight up pimp!). Just saw them in concert, this weekend is my boy's birthday. It's kismet!
Okay, the links:
- KSK covers the Sparano press conference as only BDD can
- Speaking of BDD, Jesus did he nail Bill Simmons (not literally)
- With Leather has evidence that Hitler is a Cowboys fan. Brilliant.
- Yea, this Sparano sounds like Soprano thing stopped being funny about 10 minutes ago. But it's going to be with us for a long time. It's like Herpes, or American Idol. It's not ever going away. So, get used to it.
- Holy shit! Chris Chambers is one win away from playing in the Super Bowl! Classic line from my Dad last week: "Christ! He couldn't catch when he was with us now he's suddenly Jerry Reese!?"
- Stay classy Patriots fans. Lord knows you truly deserve another Super Bowl with the added bonus of a perfect season. (Dear Jesus, please let the Bolts pull off a miracle this Sunday! Please!)
Have a great weekend, Nation. I know I will!
By the way, if you're looking for something to do this weekend, why not this?