Because nothing makes the day go by easier than a good dump....
- Tony Sparano thinks the special teams is just fine, fucko.
- Salguero points out that the Fins beat New England back in September due in large part because it was the first time we unleashed the Wildcat and the Pats D didn't know how to deal with it. Can we win without the element of surprise? Or do we have more things up our sleeves? I say we can win because we always play the Patriots tough at home. And because fuck them.
- Another reason Omar Kelly is simply the balls. The first line from this post: "Somebody needs to piss Joey Porter off this week." God damn I love Omar! But.... no one should forget that before DRK called him out, Peezy was playing like absolute shit. He's been on the Defensive Player of the Year list ever since. So, it's up to DRK to stick something in Porter's craw again. And I totally mean that both in the metaphorical and gay sense. Shouldn't be a problem. DRK will be in Montreal this weekend. Doesn't get any gayer than that!
- Speaking of Peezy. He's in the news again thanks to his mouth. Steelers fans celebrated this about Porter. Other fans find it obnoxious. I think Dolphins fans have yet to embrace this side of Porter. Could be because he's sucked for so long. Could also be because no one talked shit like Bryan Cox. He's like the Dan Marino of shit-talk. No matter what, no other Miami Dolphin will ever replace him. They should put Bryan Cox in the Ring of Honor. Or at least his middle finger. That would be awesome.
- We're in the national spotlight again. We're playing in a meaningful game again. Bill Parcells is a fucking genius.
- Many thanks to reader Randy G. for sending the video above. I don't know who did it, but it's got shades of FN all over it, so it must be seen and appreciated. Speaking of, thanks for all the e-mails about a certain other blog doing what they're doing. No worries. Sometimes things sound similar out of mere coincidence. It's all good. Also, thanks to this video, it's pretty much safe to say I will now have a nerd-boner for the rest of the week.