As Chad Henne continues to progress into a fully operational humanoid, John Beck sits back idly knitting his wife a sweater, finding just the right mixture of potpourri to put in the guest bathroom and - according to the Palm Beach Post - is reticently 'ok' with being the #3 QB on the Miami Dolphins. Kind of a moot point since everyone and their goddamn great grandmother knows that this motherfucker has a giant 'Trade Me' sign on his lilywhite forehead. It's really just a matter of time before he gets shipped out for some 6th or 7th rounder and a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts. I mean shit, if Dan 'I don't even know the rules of American football because I apparently just attempted to throw a pass from out the back of the end zone' Orlovsky can sign a free agent contract then someone's gotta be interested in the services of a 28-year-old Mormon quarterback with 4 forgettable starts under his belt.
I did a little research and found out some other things Beck is 'ok' with:
- Having someone gash-hound his beautiful, Mormon wife inside of a Churchill's Hideaway bathroom
- Lending you his car so you can set it on fire on a desserted street in Little Haiti
- Taking pizza orders for the entire team after victories
- Taking Subrageous orders for the entire team after victories
- Spending his winters feeding and clothing poor children in Ecuador
- Lounging around in a hammock with freshly squeezed lemonade during OTAs
- Overall sucking the shit out of an incredibly valuable 2nd round pick
You suck. Capiche???