Is it really here?
Have we truly arrived?
I can't even believe it...
MIAMI DOLPHINS FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!
Need I say more?
- It is imperative to stop Atlanta's 2008 No. 2 ranked rushing offense early and often. Everyone knows this is a big game for Channing Crowder to kickstart his newly-minted, freshly-signed era with the Fins. If we can take out Michael Turner and set the edge well with Jason Taylor on the strong side, we can have a good chance of winning this.
- That being said, I'm not thrilled that the ball will be in Matt Ryan's hands either. He's a cool, efficient pup that needs to be put on his back quite a few times in order to knock some sense out of him. However, in the 'lesser of two evils' game I'll take Ryan over that seriously scary rushing attack any day.
- Get off the fucking field on 3rd downs. They had a a 43.4% 3rd down success rate last year and we can't let those back breaking plays happen.
- Run the fucking rock. Use every last cent of those $70 mil guaranteed and run at this defense. As good as they are at running the ball on offense they are equally bad against the run.
- This is a young defense that has a very young secondary. Look for Captain Balls to exploit that and look really fuckin' cute doing it.
- Special teams. I really don't have to say anything else.
- You wanna know another key to the game? GET FUCKING RIPPED, EAT TONS OF BUFFALO WINGS AND HAVE A FUCKIN' BALL ON SUNDAY BECAUSE IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!
All that and more delicious info here.
Prediction: Dolphins 24 - Falcons 13. No chance, you faggotronic fuckos. Take your Peachtree St. bullshit and fuck two dead pitbulls with it, you shitass Coca Cola-sponsored town.
Let's do this shit.