I have to make this quick and dirty as I’m a) in a rush and b) pretty fuckin’ pissed off right now for reasons non-football related. I will quickly say, however, that my prognosticating powers are even beginning to scare me. These Keys are the most important thing ever to our team!!!
- Chris Johnson x 1000. We know what we’re up against. We knew what we were up against in Sproles, Turner and Jones-Drew. I feel we can effectively limit this guy. There’s no way to stop him; we can only hope to contain him. I think we’re going to do that this Sunday. Can our slow ass LBs set the edge quickly enough? Can the Pas stop watching his wife blow a horse and continue the nice defensive gameplanning he’s done the past two weeks? I don’t know but I have a feeling that – if we lose – it’s not going to be because of Chris Johnson.
- Ted Ginn needs to do something in this game. He’s been very very silent since the Jets game – the last time that sleeping playmaking giant did anything relevant. As Omar noted, football players are macho motherfuckers and it’s high time that Teddy gain back some of that respect. ARE YOU READING THIS TED GINN JR.??? IT IS HIGH FUCKING TIME YOU OWN THAT SHIT ON THE FIELD.
- How long can we continue to expect Ricky Williams to hold up?? We need more Weapon Lex. We need more Robot.
- The receivers need to continue the better play of the past two games. We’ve won 4 out of 5 lately and they have played well in those games. We need that consistency because…
- The Robot needs to sling it all over the field in this game. JerryD will be yawning at Henne’s football-slinging prowess but we need him to be even BETTER than he’s been lately. I fear Finnegan and his playmaking ways late in the season. Tennessee is 31st against the pass. Robot death rays down your fucking throat, you backwoods assholes!
- Let me channel The Dude right now and say: NO FUCKING PAT WHITE. Tell him to get through doing 3 pull ups with those flabby ass arms of his and MAYBE we’ll consider letting him handle a snap again. I might welcome the Wildcat back, though not when Henne is clearly in his rhythm. DO YOU HEAR ME, HENNING, YOU OLD FUCKER?!?!
- Can the defense continue to firm up and avoid any Vince Young 4th quarter heroics?? We need to be at our best. I feel that the turnover war could be feast or famine with Vince back there.
- Please have a QB spy on that fucker at all times.
- Fuck this. We’re going for 7-0 in December under TITS.
More info here.
Prediction: Dolphins 20 – Titans 14. Chris Johnson is limited, Vince Young doesn’t finish the game so he can go drink tequila shirtless with a bunch of dudes and The Robot continues his progress until our eventual organ harvesting by his race of 1950s robots that were exiled to a planet deep within the solar system where they have lived since we replaced them with microwaves and vending machines. In time, we will come to regret that decision by his hand. Only our Dolphins memorabilia may save us from a harrowing demise.