And now.... on to the Link Dump:
- Looks like Aaron Rodgers is going to have his spleen dislodged on Sunday because..... Yeremiah Bell is going to the Pro Bowl! Muthafuckaaaaaaa!!!1! (he's reportedly replacing Antoine Bathea (the Colts winning is the gift that keeps on giving!)
- Hate to agree with Armando. But the man is right. The NFL is a passing league, and the Dolphins need to get out of their 1980's Ground-And-Pound-No-Elite-Receivers-But-A-Shitload-Of-Tight-Ends Building Model and get with it.
- Dave Hyde concurs.
- Just a reminder that we played both Super Bowl teams and almost beat them! Weeeeee!!
- The NT position is fairly deep in this year's draft. And Sparano and his crew have first crack at them.
- Love him or hate him, Peyton will now always have a special place in our hearts (much like his little brother, actually). I love the passive-aggressive post game smack he laid on the Jets last night. Cut that meat, you gangly awshucks laser rocket arm, motherfucker. Cut. That. Meat.
- Inbred troglodytic fucks. Every last one of them.
- And one more time! Their tears are delicious.