Well, I finally got around to calling the ticket office today and here's the deal:
- We need a minimum of 20 tickets to be considered for a group rate
- As it stands now, there's not a ton of demand for the Jets game so there's a good chance we'll get called up for that.
- To ensure for this, I threw down a totally refundable $250 so that we're officially 'on the list' for the group tickets.
- There is no escalating difference price-wise; you just get to 20 and get a discount for each ticket
- Here are the rates for what they consider 'premium' games (like the Jets, Pats, Bears, etc) :
Upper level corner - $52
Sideline upper - $70
Upper 'Prime' (essentially sideline lower rows of the 400 level) - $85
Lower Corner/Endzone - $110
Clearly, we're probably looking at that $52 rate to account for varying income levels amongst our beloved readers. I say that's fine and we save up any additional cash for liquor, food, whores, blowies, etc.
Question is: do we have a minimum of 20 people ready to do this FOR REAL??
Please answer in the comments. They gave me no fixed timetable for when I would hear back from them so we have to be ready at a moment's notice. Once they contact me, I can find out if there are ways for us to individually pay without you all just depositing money into my Swiss bank account and me running away with 2 Tootsie's sluts to French Polynesia.
Let's do this!