Ok, children. Here's the deal:
- We FINALLY have confirmation and a tracking number from the Dolphins ticket office for our tickets to arrive tomorrow. Barring that these tickets are L.A. Sparks season tix or vintage tix from a 1979 Who concert, we should have all 30 tix in The Dude's hand by tomorrow afternoon. We'll post once we do.
- Friday night - we'll meet at Scotty's Landing in Coconut Grove for our official meet-and-greet. I would assume a circa 8pm meetup time. If it sucks, we can always go somewhere else in the actual Grove and force feed The Dude a 'moose juice'. I'll have a marker and some name tags (dorky, yet practical!) for us to wear where you can put your real name and/or your commenting name. Or is your commenting name actually your REAL name and your whole entire life has been an upside down lie?!?!?! / Inception'd
- You are totally on your own to find that location as of Fri night so any inquiries concerning location, time, proper dress code (actual tuxedos or tuxedo t-shirts are acceptable) are completely up to YOU as of party time. Prior to that, feel free to bother The Dude via the email address that can be found on this site or you can email me at fntailgate2010-at-gmail-dot-com.
- Saturday - you are free to do as you please. I'll be getting more beautiful at South Beach on 3rd St where all the topless Brazilian women hang out. You may choose to take in Metro Zoo or the Planetarium or perhaps Miami's Seaquarium, featuring Lolita the Killer Whale! The Dude and I allow you to do whatever you please that day. USE IT WISELY.
- Sunday - here's where shit gets interesting:
- Do we want a proper tailgate all day?? If so, some fuckers need to get there early and probably pull into a certain parking lot together to take up about 5 spaces in a row. I'm fine with spending all day there and drinking my face off / tossing a football around but that requires major team work. Do we have 5 volunteers to do this to set up a FN headquarters??
- If so, I'm assuming we want food. Maybe we can collect $10 from some heads on Fri night at the Meet and Greet?? Then perhaps one lovely Miami-based soul would love to go to Publix and do all the shopping?? It's kind of my vacation so I don't really want to do this. We've had to do a ton of other organizing so I don't want to do mad missions. I will, however, make my grilling services available all day while we're there. Anyone not attending Friday night, can just bring their own alcohol and foodstuffs.
- Does anyone own a grill or should we just buy a cheapo, large throwaway one you can get at CVS/Eckerd's/Walgreens/whateverthefuck? I guess this all comes down to Questions 1 and 2.
- If we're going to feed ourselves on our own and not do the whole big tailgating thing, what time do people want to REALLY generally get there so we can assemble and begin to drink/hangout/get a stinky, drunk blowjob in a port'o-potty?? Maybe 5 or 6ish??
- Someone please bring a REAL football. Not some horrible Nerf shit.
- Post-game expect a visit to the world famous Tootsie's for those of you that are unattached or feeling particularly saucy that evening. There's nothing like a strip club fight with a Jets fan!!
Any other issues I'm missing?? Please feel free to address these questions and anything else in the comments. Let's be badasses about this event and really make it worth our while. This is our The Gathering of the Juggalos, family!