Man, feels good to be actually writing a 'Keys' post again. Do you know how hard it is to find anything even remotely sexy about the Buffalo Bills? I almost put a fuckin' chicken wing up there until I spelunked a bit further into the interwebs. Let's get to it:
- Feed The Beast early. We've been rather coy about utilizing our new weapon. FUCK. THAT. SHIT. Feed him early and often to open up the ground game. Put him in the slot early and get him going. This can only help The Robot.
- By feeding The Beast early we can put them on their heels a bit and work the weak Bills defense via the ground game. A steady diet of Ricky and Ronnie. There doesn't need to be anything sexy or cute about this game. We should have the personnel and schemes in place to bash these fuckers in the mouth.
- Robot, set lasers to DESTROY. (Robot eyes flare up red)
- Also, it's time for Robot to download and assimilate the new OS that prohibits late game turnovers.
- Set the edge, contain Spiller and force Trent Edwards to beat you. Big games for IAF and Koa Misi in run support.
- Cameron Wake needs to be in Beast mode all game and applying pressure. Hopefully we'll finally get to see the blitz packages and exotic stuff with YB that the local writers have been raving about.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY TRIPLE ASTERISK BOLD UNDERLINE EXPLOSIONS FIREWORKS: FORGET THE WEIRD SHIT OF THE PAST 2-3 WEEKS. FORGET THE FUCKIN' PRESEASON. FORGET THE STRANGE PERSONNEL MOVES. FORGET THE SHIT CEREAL FRONT OFFICE. FOCUS ON THIS FUCKING GAME AND GET THE SEASON STARTED WITH A BANG.
We shouldn't have to be gimmicky and obtuse with this fucking team; we should be able to punch these fuckers in the mouth over and over again. The good teams do that. They go out and whip the shit out of you HARD. You think the Saints would go easy on these guys and get all cute? FUCK THAT. They'd spread 'em 5 wide and score 50 points on them. DO THAT.
Game Prediction: Dolphins 31 - Bills 10
FinsNation 2010 season OFFICIAL SUPER DUPER COLOSSAL ARBITRARY BULLSHIT SEASON RECORD PREDICTION:
The Dude - 9 wins, 7 losses
DRK - 8 wins, 8 losses
Prove us wrong, fuckos.