Look, I don't pretend to know what the fuck will happen in this game. That's for guys like Jimmy to decide and then blow 30 grand on in a Vegas casino.
I can tell you what I'd like to see:
- I'd like to see us score a fucking touchdown when we're in the redzone
- I'd like to see Ronnie Brown stop fucking dancing and hit the fucking hole
- I'd like to see Brian Hartline not drop any fucking passes
- I'd like to see Chad Henne not throw a fucking pass where there are four Ravens and only one Dolphin
- I'd like to see our defense all up in Unibrow's face all fucking day
- I'd like to see us NOT RUN THE FUCKING WILDCAT AT ALL EVER
- I'd like to see Dan Carpenter not win another fucking Special Teams Player award
- I'd like to see Brandon Marshall be the fucking focal point of our arial attack
- I'd like to see Dan Henning call a regular fucking game without getting cute. DON'T GET CUTE, OLD MAN!
- I'd like to see us not fuck things up on special teams
- I'd like to see us make a fucking tackle every once and again
- I'd like to see the defense get the fuck off the field after a 3rd and long
Our run blocking has been absolute pigeon shit this season. And it doesn't help that Ronnie is now in the habit of doing a tap dance like he's Gregory fuckin Hines every time he's handed the ball. Run, dipshit! The Ravens D is ranked 17th against the run. Thems good stats for us to take advantage of. DO IT!
As for the defense, it's going to come down to putting pressure on Flacco. Our 8th ranked run defense should be able to bottle up what has been a mediocre Ravens running game. So the real threat becomes Anquan Boldin. And like every player we've either waived, traded, or passed on, he's looking to blow shit up against us. It's time to once again, release The Kraken!
I'm thinking we fix our lack of TD woes this week. Nothing I've seen on tape. Just feeling optimistic. I've also drank a dozen of them 5 Hour Energy drinks in the last half hour, so that might have something to do with it.
Prediction: The Road Warriors stay perfect! Fins 20 - Ravens 13. Booya.