Victory Monday, Y’all!
Kate Upton and her amazing tits are here to celebrate Victory Monday with you. Isn’t that nice?
(Seriously, Kate Upton’s tits are too good. It’s like God’s very own double-middle fingers at us all. Not cool, God!)
Since these things called “wins” are so damn rare, I figured I’d come back from my FN hiatus for a quick minute and bust out this pic I’ve been dying to use but needed an excuse to post. So there you have it.
A few quick thoughts on the game:
- LaMontelle looks dinged up and I fear he may not last the whole season. But when he’s on the field, it’s fucking magicpants and fun as shit watching him olbliterate opposing linebackers’ ankles. Here’s to hoping he lasts the remainder of the season without a ligament going poof.
- Ryan Tannehill is the balls. Omar Kelly can eat a dick.
- Our secondary still sucks ass, but they came up big yesterday. So props where props are due.
- Tannehill’s arrival, the big hawking pile of shit that is the AFC East, and this team’s vanilla schedule means the Fins could very well be in the thick of a wild card race at the end. It also means Jeff Ireland is here to stay. Testicle sandwiches all around.
- Hey, you love this blog right? Well now’s your chance to keep us relevant and keep our Best Blog In The Universe winning streak alive. FinsNation is up for a first-annual New Times South Florida Web Award (for sports blog).
AND THEN TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
Seriously, I work for this company and it would suck to not win this. So, help us out.
NOW IT’S TIME TO ENJOY THE REST OF THIS VICTORY MONDAY!
What say you to that, Kate Upton’s amazing tits?