Six Pack Shortcuts is an abdominal training system designed to produce muscle definition. The system utilizes high intensity training. One of the biggest benefits is the post exercise effect.
Benefits of Six Pack Shortcuts
Six Pack Shortcuts reduces the time and mode of abdominal training by implementing exercises that are designed to burn fat fast. Most calories are burned outside the gym, and there are many benefits to this type of training.
- It reduces or eliminates boredom. Short, intense cardio requires focus, is exciting, demands less time and produces fantastic results.
- Because it demands less time, Six Pack Shortcuts is great for busy adults. It produces great results for the committed student.
- The high intensity training method spikes natural growth hormone levels for hours after training. Growth hormone is vital for nearly every system in the body.
- Six Pack Shortcuts is progressive. It slowly builds the student to advanced training levels. This is very beneficial to those who are unfit or likely to be intimidated by high intensity training.
- Six Pack Shortcuts does not stop at aesthetics. The program promotes functional training and puts some “go” behind the “show.” There is nothing worse than a fit, uncoordinated body.
What I Like About Six Pack Shortcuts
I like this training program because it tells the truth. The way to a getting well-sculpted abs is not by doing boring hours of abdominal crunches or using fancy machines. More than half the battle is found in disciplined eating.
- I liked the fact that Six Pack Shortcuts is celebrity endorsed. Comedic relief from a well-known celebrity makes the product and results seem attainable by the average person.
- I also give Six Pack two thumbs up for making the plan convenient for home use. Even with a great program like this one, traveling to the gym is the perfect excuse for many.
- Mike Chang was an ordinary guy who got himself into great shape. He also took the time to qualify himself with his credentials.
- The plan eliminates long, boring cardio. Most people don’t know that while cardio training does burn some fat, it also burns muscle. The goal is to retain the muscle and burn the fat. Six Pack accomplishes this and more.
What I Didn’t Like About Six Pack Shortcuts
There was nothing scientifically wrong with the training program. However, it was not as diverse as I would have liked, and the presentation was a little long.
- Women desire a flat, well-defined tummy on themselves as well as their guy. It would be great to have a few female testimonials for the next video.
- I felt the video was a little too scientific for the average person.
- The information was great but could easily confuse the one who just wants to get in shape.
Pros of Six Pack Shortcuts
- Time to finally ay goodbye to exercise boredom.
- The program debunks typical fitness myths
- Mike tells the truth about dieting and supplements.
- The results are very realistic
- Normal people can get amazing results fast
=>> GRAB YOUR COPY HERE <==
Cons of Six Pack Shortcuts
- Doesn’t cover all the great benefits of high intensity training.
- It relies on being motivated by more than girls and aesthetics.
- It seems to appeal to more athletically based clients.
Final Thoughts And My Recommendation
Six Pack Shortcuts is designed for adults age 18 to 50. The testimonial leads the audience to believe this product is intended for men only. However, women would greatly benefit from the plan. It would specifically appeal to athletes and those motivated by high intensity training and competition.
Conversely, it is probably not for those who hate exercise or looking for a quick fix like a magic pill. It would not appeal to those who do not thrive on competition or are severely overweight. Overall, it is an amazing system that promotes wellness and produces tremendous results. I give it my highest recommendation.
More here on youtube.
Reviewed by Rick Ferguson