Well I have good news. There is a great new system that will not only get you in the ‘Game’ when it comes to meeting women, it will make you a total badass with women. Welcome to The Tao of Badass.
But first, let me tell you what I think about it so you can make up your own mind.
The Benefits Of The Tao Of Badass
Simply put, the benefits are going to be improving your ability to approach woman and have the skill and confidence to make yourself more attractive to them.
Following the system’s simple, step by step techniques, you will discover that meeting and dating attractive women is a learned skill, not some magical ability (although until you learn this stuff it sure seemed like one) only certain guys are born with.
What I liked About It
I approached The Tao Of Badass with a skeptical eye because there are so many “how to win with women” systems on the market. Well, I can safely say I was pleasantly surprised. Here are a few of the bigger reasons I came to embrace The Tao of Badass.
- The logic behind it – Joshua explains how his system works and what experiences helped shape it. This makes the pieces fall together better when understanding what the system entails.
- How it works – The beauty of The Tao of Badass is that there are a few simple things that anyone can do, which will instantly make them more attractive to women. The techniques are based on real life experiences and tried and true experimentation.
- Keeps it simple – This system made me realize that the elements to picking up attractive women have always been there. It just took someone to put the pieces together and show me what was what.
- It doesn’t make unrealistic claims or impossible to keep promises – We’ve all seen the systems that promise 100% success rates. Just toss them in the garbage. There are no absolutes in life (except death, I guess), but The Tao of Badass gets props for letting you know that you will fail occasionally and how to recover and improve from that failure. That honesty is appreciated and it just makes me want to redouble my efforts.
What I Didn’t Like About It
Here are a couple of points I would say I didn’t like, but when you think about them they aren’t that bad. Just a reality check.
- It does take a little bit effort – Everything worth doing takes effort, this is no different. But the effort is actually kinda fun. The impatient side of me wishes this system took no time to use effortlessly. The truth is that it is going to take practice. You can’t expect to play a guitar right away. Picking up hot women is the same way.
- You will fail from time to time – Do you think Jeter always wins? Or LeBron? Nope. They lose just like everyone else. The Tao of Badass tells you failure is a possibility from time to time and helps you get through it and actually grow from it. I just wish it wasn’t.
Pros of The Tao of Badass
- Explains its logic and workings well so you know what to do, and why it works
- Super easy to understand, I mean anyone could figure this system out and use it successfully
- Does not over promise and it actually delivers MORE than it promises!
- It really works! Wouldn’t it be great if all products lived up their hype? Well this one does.
Cons of The Tao of Badass
- Some might consider it a little pricey
- It does take some time to be successful (but oh baby is it worth it!)
- Not foolproof in all situations (but then again what is?)
So who would benefit the most from The Tao of Badass?
Any guy that might feels awkward around attractive women or just doesn’t feel like women are naturally attracted to him. This is a great system for helping guys like you get over the hump and actually become great with women.
Who doesn’t need The Tao of Badass?
If you’re already a bad ass player and have all the women you want, then don’t waste your time. Let the rest of us learn how to do it.
My Final Thoughts And Recommendation
This is a great system to help guys who want dramatically increase their success with women. Joshua took the lumps to refine his system for us and we all can now benefit from it. So grab a copy and start your transformation into a badass today.
Reviewed by Adam Hudson